To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, KS 66106
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hunter Hamilton • Kansas City, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Don’t waste another second searching for a career. Your dream job is right here! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as an Accounting Supervisor and it could be you!
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for the day to day activities of the team, providing overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Accounting Assistants.
- Design and implement accounting processes and systems
- Prepare complex financial statements and analyses
- Ensure compliance with client policies and procedures
- Establish priorities based upon client needs and availability of resources
- Perform status reporting to client and management
- Provide developmental on the job training/cross training for employees
- Establish and monitor required deadlines and milestones
You need to have:
- An Accounting degree from a 4 year college (required)
- 5+ years’ related experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel upon request
- Previous experience supervising and/or managing general accounting functions in a shared services environment (preferred)