Full time position but will consider part-time!
Are you an LPN who has a passion for improving the lives of children and their families? If you have a collaborative spirit and a desire to grow and develop within your field we would love to hear from you!
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- Education and training programs
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
How you will make an impact!
- Monitor patient’s vitals and record them in their file
- Maintain the cleanliness and comfort of each patient, including bathing, feeding and dressing
- Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, such as administering medication
- Update patient records in a confidential manner
- Evaluate the patient’s wellbeing, reporting any needs to medical staff
- Explain treatments and procedures to patients and families
- Change dressings and bandages, ensuring patients are healing properly
- Current Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) license for the state in which the nurse practices.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) experience preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
- Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living facility, school or occupational setting.
- Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching, bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching and climbing stairs.
At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority.
We require COVID19 vaccination, or individuals with medical or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement. Please note if approved for an exemption, we require weekly testing. (Please get in touch with Human Resources for details regarding the Medical and Religious exemption procedure).
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Basic Life Support