We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN WASHINGTON STATE
- Under broad direction, optimizes account potential by directing activity of the Athlon Downstream customers’ account team.
- Maximizes and sustains profitability of the client and market penetration/share by matching the total array of the company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to the client's needs.
- Develops working relationships with client's management. Is an integral member of the BD team.
- Identifies and accesses resources required to serve client's current and future needs.
- The Account Leader will work closely with Region/Area Sales Manager and Account Manager in developing a comprehensive business and/or Account Plan.
Requires a STEM degree. Requires 8 – 12 years of experience in downstream refinery, chemical, or NH3/fertilizer facilities. Other requirements of this position include the ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) for entry into downstream chemical facilities.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN WASHINGTON STATE - IN OR AROUND BELLINGHAM
Requisition Number: 94370
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
- Market Penetration
- Sales Management