We are seeking motivated and skilled bulk milk packaging laborers to work 12 hour night or day shift. The Packaging Operator must possess the desire and ability to work in a fast and safe manner in the Packaging Corrugated Cooler of the Bulk Milk Processing Plant. The ideal candidate for this role excels in working in a fast paced, rigorous environment and is a team player. This position will advance your skills and promotes a self activating work group.
This position is located in Boise and pays $13.00 per hour.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 55 pounds frequently, between floor level and chest level
- Must be able to continuously stand, walk, flex, stretch, twist and move throughout the area for 8 to 12 hours
- Must be able to climb stairs and traverse potentially uneven slippery flooring
- Ability to organize and analyze process problems
- Must be able to train others in inventory and labelling processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills; must be able to read and follow directions
- Must be able to master and safely operate pallet jack and forklift
- Ability to learn and master scanning, batch ticketing, and basic computer use
- Must have basic arithmetic skills; able to read and understand instructions
- Able to write legibly
- Must be able to monitor and inspect inventory and reconcile receipt/distribution of product
- Must be able to follow instructions with minimal supervision
Packaging And Labeling