To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI
- Abie Rezene
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. .Net Developer
TEKsystems, Inc • Novi, MI
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hino Truck is looking to add a Jr. .Net developer to their team to help assist with the launch of a new product line as well as overall support of their .Net environment. This client will be looking to roll out a new product in January of 2019 so for 2018 they will be focusing on building an application that will allow customers to order this new product as well as customize it to their specifications allowing them more flexibility than what they have had in the past to specifically customize their product how they see fit. With this new product there is a lot of development work that is needed to be completed including building a new application to allow customers to order this new product as well as working on integrating the different systems for complete functionality. This person should be strong with C# development, have SQL exposure as well as experience with soap or rest webservices.
Essential Job Functions:
* Careful consideration of business requirements
* Provide technical direction for software design
* Defect free product feature implementation while maintaining timeliness
* Project planning and documentations
* Test case development and troubleshooting
* Design, create and maintain SSRS reports.
* C#, ASP.Net
* Windows Services
* Web Services
* Web API
* SQL & T-SQL
Skills and Knowledge:
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* Good analytical skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
* Eight or more (8+) years development experience on the Windows platform
* Eight (8+) years' experience with the .NET framework and C#
* Experience with IIS or other web server
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.