At Conviva Care Solutions, we want to inspire people to live life their best healthy life. Conviva Care Solutions is a management services organization representing nearly 300 physician practices, 800 clinicians, and 300,000 patients across the states of Florida and Texas. We need people with a passion for helping others and making change happen. We don’t want to be like everyone else in the industry—we want to be better. And we’re looking for talent that wants to grow, be challenged and inspired to help make that happen.
Conviva Care Solutions is seeking a hard-working and dedicated Certified Medical Assistant in Deland, FL who is interested in being part of a team that focuses on excellent service to others.
• Prepares exam room, equipment and supplies needed prior/during patient examination
• Prepares patient for consultation, taking/documenting vital signs (temp, BP, HR, RR) etc
• Draws blood, collects specimens and administers injections
• Schedule appointments for patients
• Proficient in EMR process
• High School Diploma or GED
• Requires an active RMA or CMA certification from one of the following organizations: AAMA, NHA, ARMA, NAHP, or AMT
• CPR certification
• 1 to 2 years of related work experience in a fast pace environment
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
• Excellent customer service
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you: We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more.
Hardworking And Dedicated