Adams & Martin Group has an immediate need for an Immigration Paralegal to join a great, well-established firm in San Diego! Ideal candidate is someone with 1+ years of experience as a paralegal or legal assistant with employment-based immigration background.
- Prepare immigration cases as assigned by attorneys and work with attorneys in the preparation, filing, and monitoring of various immigration matters submitted to the appropriate government agencies
- Work closely with clients regarding case processing
- Prepare forms and letters as well as filings for mailing
- Work extensively with H2A and H1B forms
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior paralegal experience with an immigration law firm
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Have the ability to manage a high caseload and meet deadlines
Successful candidates for the role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. If you are interested in speaking further please submit a word version of your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Immigration Paralegal
today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Stress Management