Delivery Driver''s Assistant Job Summary:
Local furniture distribution warehouse and delivery service is hiring an assistant to the delivery driver to join their growing team. You will be working with a small team in a fast-paced environment to make sure all deliveries are loaded into the delivery truck each morning and then assist the driver and assist in delivering to clients throughout west Michigan and Indiana. Most deliveries are local, but occasionally an overnight trip will be required. This company prides them self on a positive, family driven culture that works hard but likes to have fun too!
Delivery Driver''s Assistant responsibilities:
- Load furniture and other items in delivery truck
- Assist the driver to delivery locations
- Unload furniture and other items at customer locations and carefully place them in desire locations in-home
- Work in the warehouse pre-trip and post-trip unloading/loading
- Assist with assembly and building of furniture for delivery
- Other duties as assigned at the warehouse as back up support when not on the road
- Delivering high level customer service and care
Schedule & Pay:
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday 6:30am-4:30pm (or until finished, may work as late at 6:00pm some days). Candidates must be able to stay until work is finished. There is the opportunity for overtime during busy seasons with potential Saturdays.
- $15.00/HR DOE
Delivery Driver''s Assistant Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the moving/furniture delivery industry
- Ability to work well with a team and collaborate with others
- Ability to carry heavy bulky items on an ongoing basis
- Excellent customer service and ability to interact with customers with high level of service
- Assist the driver with deliveries and installations
- Quick Apply Here
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx