eSolutions is a healthcare technology company working to strengthen providers’ revenue health so they can focus on what really matters – their patients. Since 1999, we’ve delivered the best RCM tools and improved billing outcomes for our clients, who include physicians and providers in the hospital, home health, hospice, health center, skilled nursing/long-term care and durable medical equipment markets.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Data Analyst. The candidate must possess the skills required to successfully execute project tasks, have a strong work ethic, and be a dynamic team player. This person will be expected to execute work on one or more data or integration projects simultaneously as delegated by the Business Intelligence Manager. Project work will include a variety of database development, data modeling, ETL, and system integration efforts.
The Data Analyst role has responsibility for designing data models for use by:
- Data warehouse and database administrators who create the physical objects in the target data store based on the data models
- Developers who create the code that references the data in the data model
This position works closely with domain experts, developers and data stewards and 3rd Party entities to design and build data models.
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise and departmental data models for data marts, data warehouses, databases and reporting
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and maintain metadata for items in the data models
- Research business problems and create models that help analyze these business problems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with internal teams to establish ETL and data cleansing processes.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic express dashboards presenting BI information
- Provide technical, analytical, and business knowledge support to the team.
- Ensure effective communication between internal team members and between teams on data process flow
- Develop routines and procedures to educate and facilitate best practices and use of analytic tools and processes.
- 5+ years related experience with data analysis and analytics
- Excellent knowledge of data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability in OLTP and OLAP databases.
- Experience in report writing, analytics, logical, and physical database design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task and deliver quality results
- Experience in one or more Data Modeling tools
- Experience in hdfs, spark, Pig, and hive.
- Experience developing business analytics in the Microsoft stack
- Experience with System R or other analytic software
- Experience with either Vertica or SSAS
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Statistics or related major
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- 401K with strong matching program
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- 15 PTO days on year one and 20 PTO days on year two
- 9 company paid holidays per year
- 8 hours of community service paid time off per year
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-workers
- Company kitchen
- Summer Fridays
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Execute security processes or activities
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Report security event or potential events or other security risks to the organization
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.
eSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Extract Transform Load (Etl)