Robert Half is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant for a large healthcare organization here in San Francisco. This Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance- managing calendars, creating call schedules, coordinating meetings, general ledger reconciliation, grant proposal support, handling purchasing and correspondence. The Administrative Assistant will interact with all levels of the institution responsible for coordinating and completing projects and mailings.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- 1+ year of project management / assistant experience
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedure
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
for more information.