A career in our Corporate Transfer Pricing practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements. Our team helps our clients with a range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. You’ll focus on helping clients with business transformation that ultimately helps advance their business goals.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other business related fields may be considered (such as, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Quantitative Finance). Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Economics, Finance, Public Administration
CPA, Member of the Bar, American Society of Appraisers, Chartered Financial Analyst, or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Demonstrates considerable knowledge and understanding of transfer pricing concepts, including transfer of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods and other financial transactions.
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients' cross-border intercompany transactions.
Demonstrates working knowledge of performing market studies and industry research.
Demonstrates considerable technical skills, including assisting project managers in performing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients' cross-border intercompany transactions, designing and developing financial models and writing local company transfer pricing documentation and planning studies.
Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs:
- Actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents; and,
- Balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrated experience as a team leader by:
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and,
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
As a tax technical professional, demonstrates ability to research business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals, considering opportunities across multiple lines of service.
Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and,
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
Exposure to pricing, client value and the negotiation process - including reviewing contracts and finding opportunities to introduce new pricing options.
We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.