Why Work Here
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first - and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We're proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag - and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
* Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
* Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
* 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
* Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
* Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity's ongoing success
Insurance Agent will be paid straight commission (no PTO or Holiday pay)
Job Title: Insurance Agent
Location: Somers, CT
Role: To uncover insurance needs of existing clients and prospective clients. Recommend appropriate insurance products to solve their needs.
* Contact existing and prospective clients to review their insurance and retirement planning needs.
* Meet with existing and prospective clients to present products to solve their needs
* Submit sold applications and follow up on the underwriting process and delivery when appropriate
* Prepare for and assist agency with all AEP sales related activities
Certificate: Health Insurance License
Skills: confident in speaking to individual clients & clients in a group setting
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Confident And Emotionally Stable