To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Sales Manager
Veolia North America • Greenville, NC
Posted 12 days ago
Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is currently seeking a Technical Sales Manager to work in the Raleigh/Charlotte/Greenville North Carolina areas.
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. Industrial Solutions is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
This position would be responsible for managing a defined geographic area. This would include management of Technical Sales Representative(s). This position is also responsible for maintaining current accounts and growing the area by selling new accounts. This position would be selling Veolia's proprietary line of chemicals that optimise the operation of water treatment and wastewater treatment plant and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage total account responsibility within the assigned area, this includes accounts that the position owns and accounts of the direct reports to the position.
- Responsible for growth of new accounts.
- Ensure profitability of accounts within assigned area through proper pricing, contract management, and service time.
- Coach assigned Technical Sales Representative(s) within the area to develop both service and sales skills and prepare them for career advancement within the organization.
- Increase sales through targeted, profession sales campaigns to meet annual territory sales and profitability targets.
- Maintain customer base through application of Veolia service standards to ensure controllable account attrition is minimized by building upon internal relationships and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Develop, implement, and provide oversight of Veolia account service standards within the assigned Area account base.
- Establish personal contact/relationship with all current customers in the assigned Area in order to provide account stability in the event of representative turnover or other issues that may jeopardize continuing business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or related field.
- 8 - 10 years of field service and sales experience.
- 3 – 5 years of field service and sales management.
- Proficient in MS Office.