American Residential Services, the largest HVAC & Plumbing company serving over two million customers NATIONWIDE, is currently looking for an outbound, Customer Care Coordinator that shares the same passion in Customer Service Excellence as we do.
The ideal Customer Service Rep will be comfortable in a call center setting, responsible for making outbound calls to both existing and past customers. No sales approach necessary, you would be scheduling those customers for system tune-ups and HSP work to fill our board, keeping the technicians busy.
As an ARS professional, you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and 401k Match
- $14 - $16 per hour + Performance Based Incentives
- PAID Training
- Career Advancement for our HIGH PERFORMERS!
- Ability to RELOCATE anywhere in the United States where ARS operates!
Have questions about this role? Want to schedule an interview? Call our Area Recruiter Immediately @ 571 358 5686
- Heating and Cooling industry experience preferred, not required
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Call Center, Customer Service experience required
- Willingness to put in late hours and weekends when needed
- Willingness to complete further training to keep your skills sharp
- Share a passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional Service!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Update Customer Information
Take Customer Order
Utilize Questioning Skill