To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
- Phone: 847-430-9407
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Merchandiser - San Diego
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling • San Diego, CA
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Merchandisers work in local stores to keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
- Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product).
- Identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory levels.
- Evaluating and processing damaged or defective product.
- Re-packing product.
- Organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells).
- Operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack).
- Completing Store documentation.
- Cleaning backroom.
- Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel.
- Identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions.
- Attending and completing Company training and certifications; following
- Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety.
- Following applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities.
- Operating a motor vehicle.
- Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns.
- Answering questions, locating product, and responding to assistance requests.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer issues/problem solving preferred.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.