To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 South Industrial Boulevard
Calhoun, GA 30701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DIRECTOR SALES OPERATIONS - HARD SURFACES
Mohawk Industries • Calhoun, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
We are looking for candidates for a Director of Sales Operations (Hard Surfaces) position for our Residential Sales Division. This position provides a key leadership role in supporting all facets of Mohawk’s Sales organization and is responsible for leading and managing Sales Operations functions in an assigned business unit. This position leads sales team development and sales process discipline across Mohawk product brands, and plays a key role in the development of systems solutions, process improvements/implementations and sales execution. This is a highly visible, complex role, and a key link to business units throughout the organization.
- Lead the sales operations function and create high performing principles based sales environment
- Process development and execution of sales and cost budgets. Present reports and recommendations to senior management as needed and identify areas for improvement, cost savings, and risks associated with meeting planned forecast in revenues or expenses
- Collaborate with executives and sales management to ensure timely, appropriate implementation of processes to enhance sales results
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with global field sales teams, and educate the field sales organization on company initiatives as they pertain to Sales Operations
- Create, implement, and monitor infrastructure to enhance and support operation of the sales force, including sales reporting, sales analysis, and sales force alignment.
- Identify tools, processes, and technologies to enhance sales force effectiveness and productivity, and mobilize the appropriate support functions necessary for successful completion. Design and implement performance metrics tracking systems, which indicate daily/weekly/monthly performance against the plan
- Manage domestic and international inventory via interaction with scheduling and production department
- Collaborate with sales management on account bids and contract quotations.
- Develop strong partnerships with supporting departments to fully understand business processes, analysis, and solutions design. Develop and maintain cross-functional support team to include but not be limited to the following: Incentive Compensation, Strategic Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance and others as needed.
- Analyze service issues and develop creative solutions to improve customer satisfaction
- Track sales results versus individual objectives, maintaining and reporting sales compensation plans, annual and monthly revenue tracking and reporting, ad hoc reporting, and contract processing, working with all systems to gather and provide accurate reporting.
- Perform other duties as necessary
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or related area.
- 8-10 years professional sales/marketing experience, five years in a leadership or management capacity and at least three years direct sales/marketing experience in product area
- Thorough knowledge of assigned products. Experience with process improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills, along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to select, organize, lead, participate, and facilitate a team to produce results
- Strong commitment to customer service and ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- High level of personal initiative, energy and ownership for business success.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.