To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Central, MI 49950
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Central, MI
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nesco Resource is seeking an Automotive Plant Manager, a direct hire person in the Central, MI.
As Plant Manager you will be responsible for the company's day-to-day operating activities, including revenue growth and profitability; expense, cost and margin control; and achieving the goals and objectives of the organization. Other duties or projects may be assigned.
- Work with team to define the organization's competitive advantage; develop and maintain a business plan that builds on it to achieve long-range growth and stand-alone profitability for the business
- Based on the competitive advantage, establish the goals and objectives of the organization and ensure their delivery according to the business plan.
- Continually assess the organization's performance against stated objectives
- Recruit, select, and train, and retain key personnel to implement business plan objectives.
- Manage the performance of the organization’s human resources through the joint establishment of results-based performance objectives as appropriate.
- Manage quality and environmental standards and processes, and ensure that preventative maintenance systems are utilized and maximized.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer knowledgeable.
- Strong communication skills with both written and verbal.
- Understanding to read, analyze, and interpret common business and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Work with mathematical concepts with probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to follow work processes and train others as needed.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.