To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
335 Alfred Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Brand Ambassador_TY
Advantage Solutions • Biddeford, ME
Posted 2 months ago
Part Time Brand Ambassador_TY
If you are interested in helping to generate sales and increase brand awareness for some of the leading brands that you know and love, then we have the perfect position for you. A successful Brand Ambassador is responsible for engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in retail locations.
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a regional team and assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
- For this position you may be transporting a branded demo kit that consists of a folding table, a picnic umbrella and sometimes crock pots or skillets depending upon what you are cooking up; when needed you will need to be able to transport your demo kit to each of your stores.
- Shifts are 6-8 hours and generally on Thursday-Sunday from 10am-4pm or 2pm-8pm depending upon when customers are most active in your area.
- Pay rates are competitive starting at $14/hr. + commission.
Advance your career by joining North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will work with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Generate sales and brand awareness through product demonstrations and customer engagement
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Transport and set-up demonstration kit
- Complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience.
- (Preferred) Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery
- A self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
- Able to regularly travel within your assigned territory up to 40 miles from your home.
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
- Background check required