As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges.
You’re also an expert at implementing solutions.
Do you enjoy a high energy, fast paced environment?
Sodexo, a world leader in quality of life services, has an exciting new opening for a Senior Functional Analyst of Healthcare Systems to join our team. This is a remote position; candidates may reside anywhere within the United States.
This position is a critical member of the Retail System team with a primary emphasis on Sodexo’s Healthcare Patient Dining Application and required integrations. The ideal candidate will assume full ownership of the application managing all IT related activities. Working with the business, this individual will build out and execute the roadmap, document requirements, and complete writing workflows. Perform continuous gap analysis and provide recommendations. Perform trouble shooting. Create test and change plan documentation.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintains functional specifications and business process documents including but not limited to Release, Defect, and Incident Management.
- Works closely with internal business partners and IS&T teams to sustain systems solutions which meet operational, reporting, client, and business needs
- Create and maintain internal system integrations escalation procedures along with highly efficient monitoring to ensure a stable and reliable production run time environment.
- Coordinates Release Management cycles to ensure continuous stability by exhibiting strong discipline as it relates to deployments and integrations throughout the Enterprise.
- Possesses full technical knowledge of supported systems, but also considers the business implications of the application technology to the current and future business environment.
- Provides technical consulting on complex projects. Devises and/or modifies procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Provides guidance to the business partners on the usage of the systems and counsels on whether enhancements are necessary to support a new use, either internal to a tool or through new integrations.
- Work with various team members to gather and document required details to establish project proposals to be presented for approval.
- Experience with own Retail Applications from strategy, roadmap, deployments, support
- Experience designing and/or support ETL processes
- Comfortable with batch scripting to automate tasks to simplify daily processes
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA documenting complex issues and tracking progress
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience as an Applications Architect
- 3 years project management skills
- Awareness and use of project management disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical team members
- Food application experience highly preferred
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, access to our employee assistance program, and other discounts. Click here for more information about [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Applications Architect of Healthcare Systems.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living, and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Applications Architect of Healthcare Systems.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
This position has a salary range of $90,800-$125,000 + an Annual Incentive program.
Technical expert leads the application architecture and development efforts for enterprise level applications. Develops technical strategy for a particular application or suite of applications. Ensures system integrity and a stable system with proper controls and systems including up to date document applications architecture and development expert. Leads the team from a technical perspective in the areas of application architecture, systems analysis and design, and software programming. Creates technical specifications and high level system architecture diagrams. Works with business analysts to refine business requirements based on technical feasibility. Develops prototypes. Ensures that technical specifications are kept current during the development process. Ensures that the estimates in the technical specification are accurate. Defines the high level software development practices and policies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience as a senior software developer, applications architect or applications systems analyst programmer including 3 years project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Batch Scripting
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Computer Equipment