ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
Starting pay $20 an hour
Benefits start day one!!
* Utilizing specified software, route trucks by matching customer orders to appropriate loads assigned to trucks.
* Utilizing specified software, balance loads per trailer by size and weight of product and pallets to be loaded.
* Build cost effective routes while maintaining customer needs.
* Work closely with Sales and Warehouse Departments to determine delivery feasibility
* Prepare various reports on a daily basis, i.e. route changes request, sequence change requests, new customer request, etc.
* Maintains routing software system parameters (RoadNet and Mainframe)
* Download pictures from emails and camera cards, rename and reformat as needed
* Download bill of lading documentation and rename
* Files claims and attach supporting documentation and photos with vendors/carriers in a timely manor
* Work with receiving department to obtain needed documentation
* Proficient with MS Word and Excel required
* 2 years of experience as an operations clerk or similar clerical role required
* High school diploma or GED required
* 10 key adding machine knowledge
* Excellent math skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); good phone etiquette
* Self motivated
* Flexibility to work between Operational positions, as needed for vacation, sick coverage, etc.
* Previous Transportation or Logistics experience preferred
* EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
- Claim Processing
- Customer Demand Planning
- Logistics Operations