To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Zurich, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MARKETING SERVICES COORDINATOR (LZP00579)
Fresenius Kabi • Lake Zurich, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Fresenius Kabi
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees – more than 30,000 worldwide – develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day.
A core responsibility of this position is to support the Project Manager (Marketing Services) with the e-Commerce Portal, website product section, print catalogs, fulfillment center, and other projects as they relate to promotional material launch support. This individual will also play a critical role in providing backup support with the creation of purchase orders and processing of Marketing related invoices. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team setting are key attributes required for this position.
- Provide on-going support to Project Manager (Marketing Services)
- Support the Pharmaceutical Division e-Commerce Portal Project and website product section updates by implementing approved product information using the systems content editor.
- Support various product catalog projects by proofreading and/or auditing of product information for accuracy and implementation of updates.
- Proofreading of select promotional materials to ensure compliance with Marketing Promotional Review, FDA and Corporate Guidelines.
- Maintain Disposition of Labeling Materials (DLM) spreadsheet for package inserts, vial, tray, carton labels, syringes and bags, proofing for accuracy and reference uploads to web sites.
- Provide support with Labeling Tracking spreadsheet for updates, implementation, label status for rebranding/GTIN, and other requirements.
- Assist with organization of product inventory for photography, destruction of obsolete/expired samples, and related information used in other projects such as expiration dates, part numbers, etc.
- Facilitate fulfilment center operations; assist with distribution of promotional materials, notifications, inventory report follow up, orders, maintenance of user lists, etc.
- Backup role for processing of Marketing related purchase orders and invoices
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Marketing, and suppliers in the creation of purchase orders as well as coding and processing of invoices as needed. Assist in resolving outstanding payments, approval process, and follow up with vendors.
- Other Responsibilities
- Implement information updates to the department’s intranet web page.
- Work with Project Manager and ad agencies to maintain digital and journal ad library; create record of ads by publication and ensure art files are collected, organized, and archived for future use.
- Serve as backup when needed for Marketing Promotional Review and Approval Process.
- Process outside requests from publishers for product artwork
- Provide third party with necessary documentation for the request of product label art and/or photography; ensure documentation is completed appropriately.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Hybris, SAP P55, InStore and Content Editor
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, and 401K with company match.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.