To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Informatics Analyst III
Beacon Health Options • US-Nationwide
Posted 25 days ago
About The Position:
The Knowledge Management Healthcare Informatics Analyst III is to ensure contractual compliance with regulatory and state reporting through the oversight of our vendor partner who is responsible for report production and the development and analysis of internal reports used to ensure the financial and clinical/quality outcomes of the program are achieved. Responsibilities include but are not limited to executing production jobs, report delivery, pre-release quality assurance, maintenance of all department activities, hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance, or enhancement of existing production processes. The position leads and manages large-scale, cross-functional projects involving client engagement, financial, clinical, claims and pharmacy data. This position will include at least 20% of financial reporting and analysis, experience with claims data and financial data is required for this role. Provides analytic support to the internal Beacon departments and leads analytic resource for enterprise objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Ensures reports are created and generated accurately and timely for review, analysis, and subsequent submission to customers.
- Provides technical support and oversight of vendor partner to ensure regulatory reports are developed and delivered timely, according to state requirements.
- Creates technical specifications documents for all internal production and client reports. Ensures reports are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Provides timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defects including internally produced reports and reports produced by external partner organizations.
- Adheres to production support and implementation processes.
- Ensures production environment stability.
- Provides analytical services for business data needs and makes recommendations for viable solutions.
- Addresses data integrity issues as they arise and provide quality control on reports developed by our partners prior to submittal to the state.
- Troubleshoots data issues, validates result sets, recommends and implements process improvements.
- Effectively communicates with customers to elicit, capture, develop, and implement customer requirements.
- Documents production process flows.
- Works closely with local and national management teams, to include C-Suite Executives and State Officials, to meet reporting and analytic requirements.
- Leads and manages large-scale, cross-functional projects.
- Acts as a mentor and leads by example. Guides, supports and advises junior members of the team.
- Displays a positive, constructive, and helpful demeanor to assist multi-departmental team members and offer suggestions that improve processes and results.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business systems administration or related field is preferred.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Three years of work experience, with managed care experience required.
- Three years of work experience performing analysis and reporting to include the following data sets: claims, financial and other medical data.
- Mastery of relational DB concepts and two years’ experience with Oracle or MSFT.
- Preferred expert proficiency in Excel or other analytic tool set; Crystal, SSRS or WebI.
- Sophisticated business acumen and ability to solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.