ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. ZF has a global workforce of approximately 138,300 at 230 locations in 40 countries. Working at ZF is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to imagine and create global mobility for tomorrow – and beyond.
Are you up for the challenge? Position Description
This position is a direct report to the Director Engineering Project Management & Quality, Global Electronics Engineering. This is a global position, responsible for providing professional project management and quality management across the entire Chassis Electronics Product Line Group including SCS, IBC, EPB, and Powertrain. He/she is responsible to ensure project execution including proper project set up, work package completion and on time delivery according to the project schedule, targets and budget. Additionally, he/she is responsible for cross domain/customer leadership within the engineering group such as change management, cross project issues and overall monitoring & control. He/she owns the overall Chassis Electronics engineering processes and ensures compliance. Position Requirements
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to manage global teams and deliver project results across regions and customers.
- Very good organizational and management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills (German & English mandatory).
- Strong leadership skills to drive global organization & global management team.
- Understanding of the business process for automotive electronics & software.
- In depth knowledge of the standards, practices, skills and techniques required in design and development of electronics.
- In depth knowledge of the standards, practices, skills and techniques required in manufacture of electronics.
- Understanding of intellectual property rights and product liability issues.
- Experience managing products/projects with high content of embedded software.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Science or Bachelors Engineering Degree.
- 5+ Years experience related to Project Management and/or Quality.
- 5+ Years experience with problems solving methodologies such as Six Sigma, Ishikawa, 5 why, etc.
- 8+ Years Automotive experience related to Automotive Engineering preferably in Embedded Software, Electronics, Mechatronics, Vehicle Dynamics, Safety, etc.
- Experience with engineering development process including ASPICE, ISO26262, CMMI, etc.
- Masters/MBA preferred.~cb~
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran41504BR