To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KellyMitchell • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Auditor - Expert
Request ID: 30111-1
Position Title: Auditor – Regulatory Compliance
LOB: Corporate Audit
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Length of Contract: 3 months
Working Hours: m-f 9-5
Working Location: 111 Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603
Dress Code: business casual
Group information and how they fit in with the rest of the bank(working with other groups within the bank):
• Regulatory compliance and auditing of banking regulations
• Audit’s role is to conduct interviews, document results, and test controls in order to support an opinion of the Unit’s control environment.
Candidate Value Proposition (CVP):
• There is a potential for an extension for the right candidate. This is an opportunity to gain knowledge from senior members as it is a collaborative team. Role provides exposure to senior management of the organization and opportunities for expanding in demand market skills.
• Good balance between collaborative and independent work
• 10 team members
• open working environment
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• meet with clients
• communicate with clients
• auditing, accounting background
• banking regulations, compliance testing
• compliance/banking regulatory background (Home Mortgage, Fair Lending and other banking regulations).
• ability to document clearly in written form
• Financial Institution experience
• Audit knowledge
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• CPA, CIA, CFE, CRCM, etc.
• problem solving skills
• analyze and draw conclusions based on findings
• willing to accept feedback
• Undergraduate Bachelor’s and/or significant industry experience.
• Candidate would meet with director + senior HM (30 mins - 1 hour)
• Behavioral type questions