Evolve Healthcare Inc. is seeking a LVN for an immediate opportunity supporting an Emergency Room team in a Los Angeles area medical center. The LVN is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality. The selected candidate should have recent experience and should be flexible to work 12 hour NOC shift for a minimum of 13 weeks. Qualifications/Requirements:
- Current and valid state LVN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current
- Current ACL certificate preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a hospital or medical center environment
- $155.00/day stipend
- Commute must be 50 mile or greater to qualify for travel stipends
- Weekly compensation
- Debit card pay plan available
To be considered candidates are required to submit a resume and cover letter with the following items:
- Years of Clinical Experience
- Years of Travel Experience
- EMR Experience
Evolve Healthcare Staffing accommodates the needs of the healthcare industry while focusing on the healthcare professional. We believe doing what is right will always be right, and that a more diverse team will always outperform a less diverse team. We endeavor to represent the essence of the healthcare industry today - top-tier talent providing assistance to those in need in the community, while also continuing the goal to become the epitome of goodwill among the supplemental staffing industry here in the United States.
If you have questions prior to applying please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to LVN - Emergency Room - Los Angeles Area
. Click here to apply directly.
- Basic Life Support
- Health Care
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Privacy