YES, Rotech is STILL HIRING to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID-19. Our business has picked up!! SUBMIT your RESUME today for a manager to review.
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Service Representative for our Halo Division. In this role you will be responsible for performing all tasks and communication related to intake of patient information concerning the service of durable medical equipment and respiratory products and supplies with patients/clients, co-workers and referral sources as it relates to patient services and third party reimbursement.
**Potential to work REMOTE after 90 days of training within the office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Approval to WORK FROM HOME is dependent upon success in the office determined by management. ALL New Hires Will START in the Office working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Pay starting at $14 with potential to earn more based on related experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to clinical programs
- Builds relationships with locations, field management, patients and referral sources
- Collects patient source information and inputs data into e-Intake
- Completes thorough verification for products and services
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations and FDA and JCAHO guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Makes outbound calls as needed to collect patient data
- Manages all aspects of initial intake via high volume inbound phone calls
- Practices safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Processes related patient paperwork
- Processes tickets to ensure timely fulfillment of product orders
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Provides education to patients and location employees on Wound Care supplies
- Uses e-Intake proprietary system to maintain accuracy and quality control throughout initial patient contact and data input
- Performs other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, required
- One year min of customer service experience in either an office or call center setting, required
- Medical terminology a plus, not required
- Strong customer service background
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to physicians, location employees and patients
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Lift 10lbs at times
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening; extensive hours sitting at a desk
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork; extensive hours working on the computer
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office environment
- Work from home
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Telephone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Work remotely (when applicable for the position)
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!! The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, Sign into your account. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Patient Information Leaflet