Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Solution Sales Executive is a passionate sales professional who thrives on the hunt for new business. You have a demonstrated history of winning and closing new sales and exceeding quota.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Play a key role in the conceptualization, strategic planning, marketing, and selling of CDH (Consumer Driven Health) products and services (HSA, FSA, Commuter and COBRA)
- Sell against a quota
- Focus on developing leads for (CDH) business with new clients
- Set appointments with Broker and Consultant Partners as well as Human Resource and C-Suite contacts
- Provide Value Proposition as well as technical information as part of the sales process
- Managing the sales process and closing the business including but not limited to responding to client requests, preparation and review of proposal bids, negotiate contracts, 'out of scopes'
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Familiarity with CDH programs (HSA/HRA/FSA); Wellness programs; COBRA; Investments
- Familiarity with healthcare reform, government regulations, Exchanges
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid analytical thinking, with an attention to detail and high-quality standards
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drugfree workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Solution Sales Executive I, San Francisco, CA, California, Northern California, Portland, OR, Oregon, Seattle, WA, Washington, Work At Home, Remote, Work From Home, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting