To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rosemont, IL 60018
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Billing Integrity Representative
BioTelemetry • Rosemont, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Billing Integrity Representative will assist in revenue generation for the company by processing enrollments accurately and timely to appropriate insurance carriers. Performs most job functions independently.
• Run, analyze, and work all assigned deficiency reports.
• Must be able to verify 60+ enrollments daily
• Clears deficiencies for assigned territories. Obtains all documentation needed for billing.
• Verifies benefits and obtain authorization for assigned patients.
• Processes insurance changes for assigned patients.
• Engages sales staff when necessary.
• Work closely with team members to ensure timely claims filing and department success.
• Involves supervisory staff when necessary and makes recommendations for process improvement.
• Follow all policies, procedures and processes.
• Assists with training new LW employees.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Competent computer skills
• Knowledge of health insurance terminology
• Knowledge of insurance benefit verifications
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent phone etiquette
BioTelemetry is an equal opportunity employer who strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Affirmative action will be taken to ensure that all employment decisions, including but not limited to those involving recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, and discharge, are free from unlawful discrimination.