$105000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, driven Business Analyst to help further the efforts of a successful firm in the Manufacturing industry. Do you have a knack for listening to and understanding customer needs and then creating a clear plan of action? Candidates who excel in this position are ambitious, communicate well, socialize with others easily, and have a firm technical grasp. The full-time Business Analyst will be based in the The Woodlands, Texas region.
- Partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Aid in creating customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Develop innovative and accessible solutions for new product specifications
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Perform analysis of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Partner with development team to invent and assess product requirements to meet business goals
- Awareness of usability and application performance considerations
- Solid grasp of developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- SQL Queries experience preferred
- Microsoft Great Plains Solomon experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Product Quality Assurance