To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our team has a need for a Project Administrative Assistant whom will be responsible for a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks in specific project, business, or technical unit. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist on a number of different projects and may be located in the office or on a client site. Performs a variety of administrative/clerical tasks in functional areas such as listed below:
- Gathers, compiles, tracks and reports on information relevant to project assignment from multiple sources
- Sets up and maintains files, refers callers, arranges meetings and conferences, receives, refers and answers mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for grammar usage
- Uses personal computer to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data
- May design processes to enhance work flow
- High School diploma
- 1 year of clerical or administrative support
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>