To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newtown Township, PA 19073
- Wawa, Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Supervisor (Food Retail/Restaurant Management)
Wawa, Inc • Newtown Township, PA
Posted 7 days ago
When asked what it's like working at Wawa, many associates will say, "It's like working with family." Our family includes our associates, customers and all those in our communities. At Wawa, we foster a culture that is fun, inclusive and challenging all at the same time. In return, you are empowered to provide exceptional customer service each and every day to those who call Wawa their home away from home.
As a family and associate-owned company, Wawa maintains strong values focused on its people and their well-being, health and personal development. That means providing our team with quality benefits, training, opportunities for advancement and support. We develop individuals into passionate leaders who strive to deliver that passion to their associates, customers and local communities.
The Customer Service Supervisor will assist store management in overseeing customer service, product availability, safety, shift management, and vendor care. This supervisor will work in support of the store management team to ensure customer satisfaction (including store conditions), maximize sales, and achieve established goals. Where applicable, this position will assist the management team with managing the fuel offer.
What you will do:
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered. Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and solicit customer feedback and input.
- Participate with the store management team to improve store performance in areas of sales, controllable expenses, merchandising, marketing, associate retention and associate training and make appropriate recommendations to store management regarding the same.
- Provide direction, motivation, and coaching for associates during the shift.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all customer service programs and processes.
- Oversee execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Complete cash and lottery processes.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate article level inventory to maximize sales; perform cycle counts and orders.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- Experience effectively implementing change and demonstrated results in execution
- Prior Leadership experience leading, developing and selecting teams in customer service
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs
What you will receive:
We're looking for the best and the brightest to be part of our team! Wawa has over 750 locations in the Mid-Atlantic and Florida regions, and we continue to grow and expand. We want our associates to be happy and healthy. Our generous benefits reflect our commitment to our associates, and they are designed to fit your lifestyle and help you build and plan for a great future.
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Children Life, and Spousal/Domestic Partner Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)