If you're looking for work where you'll need the ability to interact with technical and non-technical users in an understandable and concise manner while solving complex technical issues, the PC Technician opening at Robert Half Technology might be right for you! If you are a self-starter and enjoy solving problems and working in a positive, dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you! The short-term temporary PC Technician will work in the Atlanta, Georgia, area.
How you will make an impact
- Own imaging and preparation of new computers
- Complete PC-to-PC data transfers and troubleshoot software/hardware and break/fix
- Follow company quality standards to ensure the integrity of all electronic data records
- Communicate with suitable vendors to coordinate needed repairs
- Install and repair printers, troubleshooting problems as needed
- Manage inventory of equipment, including collaborating on potential purchases
- Provide computer hardware support for PCs, laptops, monitors, servers, and other IT equipment, including diagnoses, repairs, rebuilds, and refurbishments
- Disassemble, pack, move and set up/install on site
- Interface with ticket submitters regularly and effectively
- Own and complete technology implementation projects
- Dismantle, box and ship outdated equipment
- Provide support for functionality testing and end users
- Provide documentation of daily data communication transactions, issues and repairs made or installation activities
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Less than one year of experience
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC desktop/workstations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Preferred skills include an understanding of networking such as switching and routing
- CompTIA A+ certification mandatory
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail