To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Server Assistant (Full Time) - Rooftop by JG - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 2 months ago
What will I be doing?
As a Busser, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting. Resets all service ware as prescribed.
- Serves guests beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience.
- Transports all dirty tableware to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Strong English language skills
- Professional presentation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with maximum accuracy
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- 5 Star restaurant experience highly preferred
- Luxury experience
- Training in Forbes standards of service preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!