A growing community bank in the area is looking to add a Commercial Lender to their team. They are specifically looking for someone who excels at working independently and is very driven to exceed goals.
- Community Involvement
- Generate new leads by cold calling, knocking on doors, etc…
- Prepare loan committee presentations and other reports as needed
- Build and manage a large portfolio of C&I, CRE, SBA, and Deposit product relationships
- Assess existing business relationships in order to offer new products/services
- 3+ years in Commercial Lending experience
- Firm understanding of Credit Analysis and Underwriting
- Ability to generate $10+ annually
If you think this would be a good fit for you and you want to work in a community environment. Please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply or call me confidentially at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Certified Reliability Engineer