To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV 89107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Customer Service Security
Securitas USA • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SECURITY GUARD OPENINGS
Securitas Security has immediate openings for HOA community Security Guards. If you have the passion to help others, or the desire to work in public safety, don't miss this opportunity to help protect your community and gain experience for your future! We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team!
Full-time openings; 1st & 2nds shifts
*must be able to work weekends*
Pay rates starting at $11 per hour
- Providing a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor
- Providing an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations
- Patrolling assigned site on foot inspecting buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Preparing logs or reports as required for site
- Capability to comply with confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work legally in the United States
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work
- Basic computer skills
- Schedule flexibility; willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physically capable to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting up-to 40 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Ability to withstand inclement weather conditions
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigationprogram within six months.
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible
PILB LICENSE NO 1100