Dan Strunk at Robert Half is seeking a talented Controller for one of his reputable clients. The ideal candidate for this position is driven by high expectations. To succeed in this role, you will need to plan and direct all accounting operational functions, handle the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements, evaluate accounting and internal control systems, and lead departmental staff.
Please contact Dan Strunk with Robert Half to review this position. Job Order: 03590-0011793258
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Great attention to detail
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Financial Oversight experience required
- Adeptness in financial reporting
- Deep understanding of financial planning
- Financial Forecast experience
- Foundational knowledge in Financial Projections
- Experience with financial reconciliation
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Past work in technology, analytics and management experience highly valued
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.