Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
* Involved in proactively seeking out opportunities to develop business and capitalizing on market opportunities that are presented, or enhancing existing business through established relationships with physicians and their staff.
* Develops schedule to visit physician offices, staff and physicians, on a routine and re-occurring basis.
* Identifies new physician and imaging business opportunities and established contact and relationship with new physician offices.
* Develops and submits sales and activity reports and other correspondence / documentation as requested to management.
* Interfaces with all internal and external customers in a respectful and responsible manner to enhance relationships and minimize conflicts as validated by complaints/feedback and management observation.
* Shares problem solving and recognition opportunities with appropriate personnel in timely manner and provides follow up to initiating office or physician.
* Achieves sales growth targets.
* Assesses needs of customers and cross sells GHS and GHS services to physician offices
* Develop working knowledge of hospital and imaging services use by offices.
* Tours customers, potential customers and community groups through facilities as requested.
* Participates in physician and hospital networking events.
* Works cooperatively and in collaboration with other liaisons, hospital Leadership and Marketing team for all GHS campuses.
* Provides training and support for GHS products and systems for physician and physician offices.
* Provides input and feedback on collateral needs to the appropriate parties.
* Adheres to all GHS policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
* Promotes individual growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced.
* Maintains open communication with other liaisons and maintains regular meetings to discussion of current physician needs, successful techniques, and opportunities
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare or related field is required
* Proven ability to develop effective strategies for retention and growth of business.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Computer literacy to include: email, word processing, internet and spreadsheet.
* Ability to learn and disseminate information related to appropriate technology
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills to include: writing, verbal and presentation
* Ability to organize and prioritize time and responsibilities. Self-motivated.
* Four years related work experience in Oncology, (clinical or non-clinical setting) and Breast Imaging
- Breast Imaging
- Clinical Works
- Computer Literacy