End User Service Delivery:
* Gain a clear understanding of customers' business requirements and their technical requirements.
* Validate the approach and solution design proposed by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and resolve business issues in a timely manner.
* Facilitate internal communication and assembling a solution delivery team for new engagements.
* Consolidate project status and budget information across project portfolio.
* Track, manage and report on deliverable attainment and/or SLA (Service Level Agreement) performance.
* Lead, manage, and collaborate with TEKsystems internal employees and stakeholders located in near shore, offshore, or domestic delivery centers and the practices to ensure engagement success.
* Ensure project managers manage risk, project scope, and deliver according to the terms and conditions of our contracts.
* Ensure escalation procedures are documented and communicated to client, consultants, and managers.
* Implement knowledge management strategy and communicate process and procedures.
* Perform issue management and facilitate issue resolution with proper notification to all affected parties.
* Identify and coordinate the change control process, identifying areas of efficiencies and consistencies among engagements
* Establish an environment of continuous improvement and leverage the TEKsystems value framework to engage the customer in a way that brings additional value to the customer and secures renewals and extensions.
* Partnership with Business Development Manager (BDM)
* Perform periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams.
* Ensure customer reference-ability and support on-going relationships.
* Define and implement a Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations.
* Develop and execute an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
Service Design and Maintenance
* Collect and provide input into the design, development, implementation and improvement of service offerings and internal processes.
* Work with shared services groups to improve and implement changes to project delivery processes, methodology, and back office procedures.
* Manage expectations for start date, schedule and ramp up time frame.
* Complete New Project Information Systems (NPIS) process.
* Ensure knowledge transfer from solution team to delivery team.
* Ensure project team requirements are communicated and team is established.
* Work closely with Project Management Office/Service Management Office and Global Practice Managers to assign delivery manager and team members.
* Ensures kick off and Project Management Life Cycle compliance throughout the engagements.
Business Support and Development:
* Proactively develop and maintain relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders.
* Maintain an awareness of customer satisfaction through communication with customer and team.
* Assist with mining additional opportunities based on intelligence gathered from the project team.
* Conduct informal customer satisfaction surveys.
* Assist Global Services in delivering formal customer satisfaction survey (who & when).
* Maintain a big picture awareness of other TEKsystems projects and potential best practices that may be applied or shared.
Resource Management Responsibilities:
* Understand and manage customer requirements (deliverables and environmental factors) to ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure engagement methodology is followed by team from opportunity assessment to project closeout.
* Financial and contractual responsibility for engagements profitability.
* Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results.
* Ensure Service Management Office project management methodology is followed on all client engagements.
* Responsible for effective personnel management, development and mentorship of delivery manager team.
* Mentor, manage and develop project team members.
* Conduct mid-year, annual reviews and provide feedback throughout the year on employee performance where required.
* Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies.
* Effectively manage resources to ensure that operational costs are in line with revenue and profitability while maintaining coverage for upcoming projects.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* 10+ years experience in information technology and/or professional services.
* 7+ years in IT service management/project management providing project management and daily operational oversight within a professional services delivery environment.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a business case, to gather business requirements, and translate them into a customer solution when required.
* Experience managing, delivering and administrating client professional services agreements including the change management process.
* IT Experience: Delivery Manager, Senior Project Manager, or other leadership in consulting services delivery required. Earlier career experience as a Business Analyst, Developer, or other IT experience a plus.
* In depth understanding of managing Desktop, Service Desk, Support projects is a must.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to lead and manage Service Desk team; superior people and personnel management skills.
* Demonstrated advanced project data/ risk analysis and correlation/ mitigation skills.
* Problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, flexible and able to handle multiple initiatives concurre
As an organization, Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from Engagement Management to full functional Outsourcing including Offshore Centers in Canada and India. Our capabilities include Applications, Infrastructure, Communications, and Education services. Our model provides the ability to engage customers beyond staffing when asked for more ownership, capabilities, or methodology while enhancing client/consultant support.
Fast paced, growing organization with dynamic work environment
Good management team who helps their team members grow.
We have 4 centers of excellence or practice areas that ensure project success through adherence to methodology and leveraging best practices.
Deliver cost effective solutions (20% to 50% less than all onsite resources) by leveraging on-site, near-shore (Montreal Solution Center) and off-shore (India Solution Center) resources and expertise for your project.
Work on complicated/exciting/visible projects across multiple product lines/services - Application Development/Maintenance, Quality Assurance COE, Infrastructure Services, and Education Services. Because we own them, you will see projects through completion vs. only a phase at a time
Long term engagements, Full-time, privately owned and operated (stability), employee driven
Size offers ability for "voice to be heard" vs. lost in the shuffle of an IBM/large consulting firm
Microsoft Gold Partner (1%)
Forbes Top 100 companies to work for
Work/life balance flexibility: limited travel, go home when work is done, no one working 60-70 hours per week like at other companies.
200+ concurrent engagements with facilities in the U.S, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.