Sustainability Public Sector Sales
Locations across the USA
If you have the passion to work hard, the curiosity to discover what will make your clients successful, and the ability to articulate that across multiple stakeholders then this could be the role for you. This entrepreneurial, multi-functional position combines elements of sales, consulting, market development, communication, and customer engagement. Schneider Electric Sustainability Public Sector Sales partner with their clients at every level of the sales cycle from identification of needs through project scope development and the close of business in a complex, solution sale. They interact with the highest levels of decision makers within municipalities and change the organizational energy and operational footprint for years to come.
At Schneider, we provide highly sustainable, comprehensive energy and infrastructure projects that create more efficient and healthier buildings. We are looking for people who love to win, work hard, are passionate, persistent, inquisitive, coachable, strategic, and confident. We seek those that work well in a team, can lead a team, are problem solvers, have excellent communication, great networking abilities and program management skills. Is that you?
What do you get to do in this position?
* Identify and build new client relationships with research and community outreach
* Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
* Lead internal teams
* Facilitate and attend industry events
* Present to C-level stakeholders such as City Managers, City Finance Directors and City Council members
* Close multi-million-dollar design-build energy infrastructure deals that help cities achieve their vision and goals.
In a typical week, here are some of the things you will do.
* Call on and meet with C-level prospects within municipalities in person
* Lead the development of strategic and tactical plans for moving prospects to clients
* Leverage the expertise of industry-leading professionals in sales and engineering to grow career and market
* Facilitate vision mapping workshops for C-level municipal stakeholders
* Network inside relevant municipal market and industry organizations to educate, expand prospect opportunities and promote Schneider as the industry leader
This job might be for you if:
* You hold a 4-year college/university degree (MBA preferred but not required) and 2 to 3 years of direct sales experience with demonstrated achievement of significant sales goals in previous work environments.
* You are a hardworking, high energy, creative leader with a competitive spirit
* You have demonstrated success in closing complex service and/or solution sales, not primarily product sales.
* Demonstrated leadership in previous organizations or work environment
* You have strong communication skills, build rapport easily, can identify and solve problems and drive exceptional results.
Would you like to work for a company that is recognized as a trusted industry leader?
* Ranked # 1 Energy Services Company by Guidehouse Research.
* Ranked in the top 100 of the world's most ethical companies by Ethisphere
* Annually ranked in the top 100 world's most sustainable corporation by Corporate Knights, Inc.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
To Learn more about us:???http://se-enable.com/
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.?We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.??We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.?See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:?https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,?401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us:?http://se.com/us/careers.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
What's in it for me?
* (add additional benefits specific to job here)
Who will you report to?
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- Relationship Building
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Account Management