Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
Interim Senior Financial Analyst
A hand's on, ambitious, and cost conscious Senior Financial Analyst is needed for our Grand Rapids, MI client in the manufacturing and distribution industry. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for many aspects of the finance and accounting department, which includes inventory and costing, and will report directly to the Accounting Manager. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the Accounting team to ensure smooth operation of the plant along with handling Cost Accounting, Variance Analysis, Forecasting, Budgeting, Financial Reporting, and Inventory Analysis, among other responsibilities. For immediate consideration, call or email Michael Rosenfeld at 616.774.3286 / Email blocked - click to apply
• Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
• Forecast quarterly and annual profits
• Prepare cost projections
• Analyze and report on current financial status
• Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
• Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
• Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
• Establish financial policies
• Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
• 2 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with a Public Accounting Background as well
• Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
• Familiarity with finance databases
• Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP)
• Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations
• Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
• Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Relevant certification (CPA) is a plus
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.