To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
U.S. Business Operations Internship
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
IGT is offering this U.S. Operations Internship to assist managers as they work to better support our customers and grow our business throughout the U.S.
The intern will be responsible for collecting information regarding compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations worldwide and providing reports that will allow IGT aggregate and analyze the information along with the other data sets to get a more complete understanding of our current compliance. This will allow other members of the company to provide a list of recommended changes or improvements to be made (if any), along with applicable guides/tools/resources to see those suggestions implemented.
- Work with Regional Vice President (RVPs), Account Development Managers (ADMs), and Business Proposals (BP) to update Bi-Annual 18 Month Strategic Growth Plans for jurisdictions across the US. The focus of these reports is on revenue generation efforts like Technology Innovation, New Game ideas, Instant Tickets and Licensed Properties, Interactive, IGI / Fast Play games, etc.
- Work with the RVPs to prepare a GANTT chart and high level 18-month calendar of US projects, batches / game launches, contract end dates, procurements, legislative sessions, After School Advantage (ASA) Computer Labs, and other key dates.
- Update the US SharePoint sites for all IGT Accounts in the United States. These sites contain lottery and gaming statutes; Request for Proposals (RFPs) and responses from IGT and competitors; all IGT contracts and amendments; all recent marketing presentations; 18 months growth plans; and other relevant documents.
- Work with Finance, the RVPs, and ADMs, to prepare for the mid-year budget reviews and an Executive Briefing document before our industry’s largest trade show – NASPL – in September in Little Rock, AK.
- Work with interns in Government Relations (GR) to update the 50 state GR consultant list for competitors.
- Work with interns in GR, BP, and People & Transformation to update the US Tracking Maps and Scope of Work documents.
- Work with Marketing and their interns to update documents related to the expansion of lottery into Walmart, CVS, and other important retailer chains.
- Work with Operations and Services on the Bi-Annual Customer Scorecard reports.
- Support key projects including – the Green Initiative; consolidating our customer satisfaction reports, high jackpot readiness, and other ongoing initiatives; and helping ADMs update contract and procurement schedules, org. charts, inventory charts, state fact sheets, ASA launch maps, and other documents.
- Assist RVPs in state by state assessment and improvement plans for:
- sustainability, energy cnservation, and recycling
- perational cost savings
- emplyee engagement, training, recognition, and compliance programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a degree program
- Currently in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Candidate should be able to start work during the summer and continue on a part-time basis (12+ hours/week) once the fall semester begins
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.