Location: Westmont, IL (Remote will be considered)
- Analyze 3rd Party Facility Management spend and identify trends and insights for management.
- Daily forecasting of current month IFM spend vs. budget based on various activities and data.
- Projects Financial Analysis (Budgets, Commitments, Forecasts, Profitability)
- Maintain database for recurring vendor services including preventive maintenance based on supplier contract terms, to be used for budget & forecast control and management information.
- Streamline, Automate, & Document Procedures as requested.
- Develop and/or work with IT to develop automation of reports to extent possible
- Maintain data integrity and control during all tasks and automation projects
- Monitor and report on purchase order and goods receipt policy compliance and related metrics.
- Collaborate with operations and payables teams as needed to identify root cause, develop recommendations and process improvements that will minimize Aged Open POs, Aged Goods Receipt Not Vouchered, and Aged A/P.
- Assist team with clearing backlogs from time-to-time via a clear plan of action as needed.
- Ongoing education of operations personnel on the financial aspects of PO management.
- Collaborate with team to share and improve technical skills
- Ad hoc requests to assist with critical information requests from client or JLL Management.
- Financial acumen, analytical ability, understanding of accounting & accruals
- Experience with Financial Management of E1 Purchase Orders and Goods Receipts
- Experience with navigating and quality control of very large data sets
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Logical thinker with good common sense
- BA or BS required
- 5 years plus relevant experience
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Use Statistical Method