To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hilliard, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Diesel Technician / Mechanic
The W.W. Williams Company • Hilliard, OH
Posted 4 days ago
Experience - 3 years
Degree - High School
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Skilled Labor - Trades
Diesel Technician (Hilliard, OH):
Full-service repair facility working primarily on engine overhauls and maintenance for diesel engines, heavy-duty transmissions, and/or related equipment used in the operation of trucks, generators, buses and other equipment.
If you are an experienced Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanic seeking a career and a company you can grow with, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is immediate, so APPLY TODAY!
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities available for additional compensation!
- Company Paid Training Programs
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Tool Replacement Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement opportunities!
- Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanics will perform quality repairs and maintenance on all Heavy Truck and Diesel Engines as specified in manufacturer designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- Diesel Technicians / Heavy Truck Mechanics will accurately complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety standards.
- Candidate must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of diesel repair and maintenance experience in a heavy truck / fleet dealership or shop environment.
- One or more factory trained certifications preferred.
- International manufacturer experience is preferred.
- Possess own tools to perform work on all systems on diesel equipment.
- Knowledge on A/C system, brake system, emission systems, air systems and diagnostics / trouble shooting of diesel engines.
- Basic computer skills with ability to use diagnostic programs.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes night and weekend shifts (No Sundays).
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and MVR check.
Job ID: 316999
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.