Commercial Collectors with 3rd party experience needed –Unlimited Income Potential!
Caine & Weiner, 85 years in business, is currently looking to fill several positions for in our Commercial Department due to an increase in business.
We are located in Schaumburg, IL (conveniently located near major expressways as well as public transportation),
Caine & Weiner is a leading full-service Accounts Receivable Management enterprise with a network of national collection centers strategically located throughout the country. Since 1930, we have delivered outstanding performance and unmatched service to our worldwide clients. Our full suites of solution-based services provide our clients with individual customization and optimized recovery results.
The candidate will negotiate payments with businesses that have outstanding delinquent accounts with Caine & Weiner clients. You will make outbound telephone calls, examine debtor's financial situation, resolve disputes, and work to establish a resolution. The Commercial Collector will create urgency and negotiate a resolution to the balance owed. The negotiation process involves reviewing the account information and using probing questions in order to navigate through obstacles. The Commercial Collector is responsible for maintaining call quality and productivity measurements and ensuring a positive, problem-solving approach along with positive relationships within a team environment. Performing other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Base salary plus the opportunity for no cap commissions paid semi-monthly! (YES, twice per month!)
- One year minimum commercial collections experience is preferred
- Experienced consumer collectors encouraged to apply
- Insurance Collections preferred but not required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation, sick time ,401K, AFLAC
- Strong communications, analytical, negotiation and customer service skills
- Advanced data gathering and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively present information to external and internal clients
- NO NIGHTS &NO WEEKENDS.
Complex Problem Solving