The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for supporting organizational effectiveness by providing leadership, coaching and development for the team to drive process improvement and high standards of excellence. This position will serve as a primary contact for internal and external customer escalations. The Customer Care Supervisor effectively performance manages their direct reports to drive customer satisfaction. As a leader, the Customer Care Supervisor fosters teamwork by engaging others to build a cohesive, high performing team. Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing leadership and support to direct reports while also actively assisting with daily work load.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate coverage for daily team workload as it relates to staffing and workload.
- Effectively manages the attendance policy and timecard accuracy within the team.
- Develops associates through real0time coaching, managing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments, and establishing development plans.
- Manages associates, systems, and projects to achieve business goals within existing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for leading team through successful SAP and Salesforce integrations.
- Works with several internal departments to resolve wide-ranging customer issues and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits influence and expertise to remove obstacles and achieve results through others.
- Leads by example in creating an effective work environment, including developing a common purpose and setting clear objectives.
- Drives Associate Engagement by promoting teamwork, recognizing successes, and encouraging open communication.
- Focuses in driving increased levels of customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Required
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Manages Conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- High School diploma required. College degree or equivalent work experience highly preferred
- Five-plus years of professional customer service experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Windows operating systems, Microsoft applications, and Outlook
- Experience with SAP (or other ERP systems) and Salesforce.com preferred
- Mechanical or technical aptitude preferred
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Team oriented with the ability to influence others
- Able to show situational adaptability and resourcefulness
- Able to assess adequate coverage throughout the team
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines and work with a minimal amount of supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead by influence
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations. Business Unit
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles. Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Resolve Customer Issue