Great culture and team-oriented environment!
This person will obtain payment approvals, pay invoices, ensure proper documentation and record payments. Other general accounting responsibilities are also expected to be assigned while maintaining deadlines. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with the ability to work equally well individually or in a team setting. We are looking for someone with a good work ethic who is ready to take on daily challenges and is also willing to learn new processes.Job Responsibilities:
- Review, process and pay vendor / supplier invoices
- Process expense and check requests
- Maintain vendor W9 files
- Prioritize workload to meet all deadlines
- Vendor discrepancy resolutions
- Assist in month-end closing
- Prepare and file 1099 forms annually
- 3 years in Accounts Payable experience
- Extensive background in Concur, Microsoft Dynamics SL; Great Plains strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Multi-Company Environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.