To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Operations Inspection Sales Executive - Fairfield, NJ
SGS North America • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Responsible for generating and closing leads and opportunities within a strategic business function in accordance to SGS CRS sales strategies and individual targets.
• Assigned and or targeted customer channels may include clients across all CRS strategic business units (SBUs). This role may also receive assignments in general retail to pursue business.
• Responsible for domestic sales of SGS inspection services and partner with fellow sales executives to sell SGS services as assigned or as opportunities arise.
• Responsible for effective and professional relationships and close cooperation with key internal customers and support teams, including client services, account managers, domestic and global sales, technical and operations.
Specifically, These Responsibilities Are To:
• Execute sales to U.S. based customers within channels described in primary responsibilities above.
• Visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Develop close working relationships with SGS affiliates to fully present SGS capabilities and close sales.
• Develop and issue proposals, negotiating fees, terms and conditions as necessary.
• Secure appropriate legal documents for client relationship, including non-disclosure agreements, service
agreements, and statements of work.
• Work to fully qualify all opportunities for sales to accounts in assigned channels. Develop close cooperation with back office teams to insure ease and transparency of client information and requirements.
• Develop sales plans with field operations manager to ensure the achievement of targets.
• Attend industry and trade show events for lead generation and prospecting.
• Responsible key sales administrative functions: Call reports, pre- and post- tradeshow reports, sales reports, maintenance of all data in Customer Platform SharePoint site, and other reports/presentations as may be required by management.
• Other duties assigned as necessary in response to business needs.
University graduate or equivalent educational background.
- Preferred background in order of preference:
1. Position in sales with third-party quality/testing companies;
2. Position in sales with major companies.
3. Position in quality or compliance for retail, brand or manufacturing companies
- Highly motivated; self-managed, proven ability to achieve targets and goals.
- Ability to establish effective working and team relationships with internal and external customers, works in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to interface with supply chain senior managers and other customer structures.
- Capable of building trust, value others and communicate effectively.
- Customer focused, high integrity, excellent work ethic.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Customer focused.
- 5 years’ sales experience
- 3 years’ experience 3rd party quality control services such as inspection, audit, testing, etc.
- Strong people skills, including cross-cultural sensitivities.
- Ability to work effectively with internal customer teams.
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong written and spoken English skills, other language skills a strong plus.
- Marketing experience a plus.
- Persuasive, diplomatic, but always to the point; strong ability to sell a concept.
- Hands-on, open-minded, proactive team player
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.