We are seeking a talented Contact Center Agent I
to apply knowledge of CO-OP's organization and products in order to provide courteous and efficient service to Credit Union employees and or Credit Union members. In addition the Contact Center Agent I will be accountable for meeting performance targets and necessary requirements for agent advancement via career path.
What You Can Look Forward to
- This position is on-site. That means that the person in this position is expected to work in our physical office location. As stated above, we are doing everything we can to protect our employees that are working on-site and greatly appreciate their commitment.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Takes incoming calls from members. Navigates tools and resources to properly address member inquiries.
- Maintains high level of service with members and meets performance targets.
- Maintains composure and demonstrate a calm, professional position while adapting to difficult situations.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members.
- Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of CO-OP's Call Center's.
- Participates in product and procedure training in classroom, on the job training, and reviews all available manuals and resources to acquire and increase product knowledge.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
Why Join CO-OP?
- 2 year degree or 2 years of applicable customer service work experience.
- 1-2 years of call center environment preferred.
- Credit/debit card processing and financial institution operations experience preferred.
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office and other software solutions.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, anticipate and solve problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible availability preferred (afternoons and evenings)
- Bilingual candidates preferred! (English/Spanish)
- A vailability to work one weekend day per week required.
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve; cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
#paige The Perks
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Debits And Credits