To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Town of Pittsford, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solutions Architect (Network / System, Post-Sales)
ePlus inc. • Town of Pittsford, NY
Posted 2 months ago
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. At this time, ePlus will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Post-Sales Solutions Architect, you will function as the technical lead for ePlus for targeted, key solution sets. You will be a key contributor in the post-sales process, developing and implementing solutions.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Support a regional sales team, consulting with customers to determine their specific technology needs and provide design consulting services to address the defined business requirements.
- Perform pre and post sales functions to consult, design and implement technology solutions for a number of different manufacturer’s solutions Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, F5 and Juniper.
- Act as a post-sales subject matter expert of networking solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, wireless networks and other network hardware appliances.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades of installed networking equipment.
- Conduct technical research on network products and perform proof of concept against technology requirements.
- Provide technical mentoring to other team members as needed
- Local travel to customer sites 40 to 50%
- Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN technologies
- Strong knowledge with Cisco Data Center products including Nexus product line
- Experience with routing/ switch and firewall implementation
- Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design and plan, implement and support IT solutions using three or more of the following technologies:
Education and Experience:
- College degree or applicable work experience
- Two or more years of experience in designing or implementing complex network or systems solutions
- Three or more years of experience in providing post-sales engineering support
- Certifications in applicable technology preferred (e.g. CCNP)
- 5+ years of experience in designing or implementing complex network or systems solutions GREATLY PREFERRED