To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
525 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Lending Program Manager
Huntington National Bank • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 4 days ago
The Program Director is primarily responsible for developing contacts, relationships, partnerships and operating processes and procedures to ensure compliance of Home Ownership Center (HOC) programs.
Tasks & Essential Functions:
- Pursue partnerships and relationships to expand Financial Capabilities services
- Pursue employer partnerships and relationships to expand IDA programs
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant funding and oversight requirements.
- Conduct periodic program operations audits for compliance
- Develop internal control measures and tools to simplify the compliance process
- Monitor programs to identify operations risks and make corrections as needed
- Other duties as assigned to meet or exceed organizational goals.
- Become familiar with:
- The various loan types and products
- Policies and procedures for structuring home loans
- Program requirements and guidelines
- Basic lending underwriting
- Provide one-on-one counseling services for prospective buyers.
- Assist clients with credit building.
- Assist in determining housing affordability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented -- to ensure timely completion of reports, billing and other supporting documents
- Be self-motivated and work independently with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to successfully interact with strategic potential partners who have no knowledge of HOC
- Ability to interpret data and identify priority focus
- Ability to synthesize data and create/assist with presentation preparation for both internal and external distribution
- Ability to determine best method to deliver the data in a timely and easily understood manner
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce appropriate response
- Enhance knowledge and skill base by participating in continuing education offered by NeighborWorks Training Institutions and others
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Effective liaison between HOC and community partners
- Attention to detail and pride in a job well done
- Values continuing professional development
Experience and Education:
BS/BA Preferred in a related field
Experience with community outreach work and activities
This position requires the physical capacity to sit or stand for long periods of time, be mobile and operate a computer. The employee must be able to travel independently to meetings. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move materials up to 35 pounds or operate customary office equipment used to safely move heavier loads. Employee must be able to withstand occasional and temporary exposure to non-toxic levels of environmental irritants (ex: dust, perfume, noise).